trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation

  • From: Dana Morgenstein <danam AT fsf.org>
  • To: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>, SPANISH TRANSLATORS LIST <fsfwww-translators-es-discuss AT gnu.org>, Rafael Fontenelle <rafaelff AT gnome.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] FSF Fundraiser appeal text for translation
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:44:16 -0400

Hello translators! I've attached the text from our fundraiser appeal
page for translation -- you'll want to use your usual processes to
translate it, and send a markdown file back to me, which I'll then post
on fsf.org. Thanks so much for the extra work to make sure that a larger
chunk of the world's software users can access information about free
software!

Dana

**It's important to remember that free software is a prerequisite for a
modern free society, even during these trying times. If you've been spared
the worst of this crisis, now is the time to step up and help the FSF make
sure user freedom survives the pandemic response.**

**Be one of the 200 new people we need to take a stand by joining the FSF as
an associate member before August 7.**

[Join](https://my.fsf.org/join?pk_campaign=frspring2020&pk_source=appeal)
[Renew](https://my.fsf.org/renew?pk_campaign=frspring2020&pk_source=appeal)
[Donate](https://my.fsf.org/donate?pk_campaign=frspring2020&pk_source=appeal)
[Other ways to donate](https://www.fsf.org/about/ways-to-donate/)
[Gift a Membership](https://www.fsf.org/associate/gift)
[Membership Benefits](https://www.fsf.org/associate/benefits)
[Raise free software awareness with these
images!](https://www.fsf.org/resources/badges)

# Speak up for freedom with #UserFreedom
In a very real sense, it's the support of committed individuals like you that
keeps our mission moving forward. Each person that raises their voice for
freedom helps us achieve the goal we share: A world where users can
live and work digitally while using entirely free software. Speak up
for freedom by using the hashtag <strong>#UserFreedom</strong> on [social
media networks](https://www.fsf.org/share), and pledge your support for the
free software movement today.

### Your support helps put free software in action
[Stories from the free software
community](https://www.fsf.org/working-together/profiles/meet-the-free-software-community)
[Read about our latest advocacy work](https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community)
["Free as in freedom" video
chat](https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/fsf-gives-freedom-respecting-videoconferencing-to-all-associate-members)

### Why do you support the FSF?
* "GNU software has been responsible for giving me fun hobbies, careers, and
general awareness of freedom. Now that I'm at a good place economically I
want to return the favour and help provide future youths with those same
outlets." -- Kevin Mogged
* "The world needs the FSF! I should have signed up years ago.-- Mike Gioia
* "During this pandemic, there is an urgent need to support free software. An
additional motivation to join is the offer of free videoconferencing tool and
welcome gift of free OS." -- Delfina Sundar

Share yours with the hashtag #UserFreedom, or email us at <campaigns AT fsf.org>

### Links and related articles

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page