trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] Are you also able to help us with this translation of the appeals page?

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] Are you also able to help us with this translation of the appeals page?

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <tgodefroy AT april.org>
  • To: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] Are you also able to help us with this translation of the appeals page?
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 11:05:13 +0200

Bonjour à tous,

Le 17/06/2022 à 23:56, Devin Ulibarri a écrit :
Hi,

Our ED clarified to me that she was asking me to ask you for a
translation of the appeals page, not the video.

That being said, we had not yet asked anyone to translate the video into
French, so we deeply appreciate your taking the time to translate the
video for us. We plan to publish it on Tuesday, and are happy that we
have what we need to launch with French captions from the very start, so
thank you!

As for the appeals page, I hear that it is routine for you to translate
that page during our biannual fundraisers. Would you mind doing so?

You can see it at <https://www.fsf.org/appeal/>, but I also copied the
text into a markdown file (attached) for simplicity. The text for the
modal window is also attached.

If you are unable to do this for time reasons, that is fine, please let
me know. Thank you again!

Best,
Devin

Le pad est ici:
https://pad.april.org/p/EnFr-fundraiser-june2022

La traduction est du "vite-fait-su'l'gaz". Relecture indispensable.

J'ai un peu raccourci le 1er texte parce qu'il sera sur la page d'accueil de gnu.org. Quant au reste, j'ai surtout essayé que ça soit lisible.

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page