traductions - [Trad April] Let's make this an English-speaking list??

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad April] Let's make this an English-speaking list??

  • From: Therese Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: traductions <traductions AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad April] Let's make this an English-speaking list??
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 20:31:06 +0200

Hello everyone,

You certainly noticed that two native English-speakers joined our team
recently. Welcome to Bob and Mokor! :))

Since Mokor doesn't speak French, Fred suggested that, from now on, we
use English on this list when discussing fr-en translations (he isn't
connected right now, I am just acting in his behalf). What do you think
of the idea?

Best regards,
Thérèse