trad-gnu - [Trad Gnu] French translation of EmailSelf-Defense

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad Gnu] French translation of EmailSelf-Defense

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: campaigns AT fsf.org
  • Cc: framalang <framalang AT framalistes.org>, trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad Gnu] French translation of EmailSelf-Defense
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:39:21 +0200

Hello,

Framalang (http://framasoft.net, framalang AT framalistes.org) and the
trad-gnu team of April (trad-gnu AT april.org) got together to translate
the Email Self-Defense website into French. The 3 pages (index.html,
mac.html and windows.html) are translated, as well as the infographics
and 4 replies from Adele. The pages are completely translated,
including translated footer, etc. Since the original page is still
unstable, we used a POT file to regenerate complete pages with
po4a/gettext; this will make updating easier.

We hope that this translation can be hosted on emailselfdefense.fsf.org,
along with translations in plenty of other languages. :)
Assigning the copyright to the FSF would be no problem.

The translated pages and intermediates files are in
autodefense-courriel.7z and the infographics (png and svg) in
gnupg-infographic_fr.zip (both archives attached).

Note: To make the POT file, we had to fix a few XHTML validation errors
(the patch is index.diff) -- po4a is very picky and only works with
XHTML. In addition to the fixes, the patch adds 2 markers:

<!-- ~~~~~ Translation of Adele's messages ~~~~~ -->
and
<!-- ~~~~~~~~~ Translation credits ~~~~~~~~~ -->

They are used by po4a to add the content of adele.fr.txt (Adele's
replies and their translations) and translators.fr.txt.

Best,
Therese