trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] 2023 September FSS for [fr] translation

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] 2023 September FSS for [fr] translation

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <tgodefroy AT april.org>
  • To: Devin Ulibarri <devinu AT fsf.org>, campaigns AT fsf.org
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>, Frédéric Couchet <fcouchet AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] 2023 September FSS for [fr] translation
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:36:20 +0200

Le 06/09/2023 à 20:41, Devin Ulibarri a écrit :
Thérèse Godefroy:

If we send you the translation on Friday around 9pm our time (3pm Boston
time), can you assure us that you will send out the FSS to French
subscribers the same day?

If not, we will send it on Monday morning.

I have confirmed with the others on the campaigns team that we can make Friday work.

Thank you,
Devin

Hello Devin,

Here is the French translation of FSS #185.

All the best,
Thérèse

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page