traductions - [Trad April] Re: Traduction English to French ( Free software priority)

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad April] Re: Traduction English to French ( Free software priority)

  • From: Ebticem Krouna <ekrouna AT april.org>
  • To: APRIL liste traduction <traductions AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad April] Re: Traduction English to French ( Free software priority)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:19:01 +0200

Le 13/08/2013 10:31, Ebticem Krouna a écrit :
Hi all,

We need someone to translate a short text in French.

I've gotten a pad ready for the translation:

http://pad.april.org/p/traductionanglaismaltes

Thanks for your help!

Hello,

The translation is done. My thanks to all those who have contributed to the drafting of this translation.

--
Librement,

Ebticem.