traductions - Re: [Trad April] Re: Another translation waiting for proofreaders: https://quadpad.lqdn.fr/vWoeUDZB8r

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] Re: Another translation waiting for proofreaders: https://quadpad.lqdn.fr/vWoeUDZB8r

  • From: Grateful Frog <gratefulfrog AT gmail.com>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] Re: Another translation waiting for proofreaders: https://quadpad.lqdn.fr/vWoeUDZB8r
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:07:28 +0200

Hello,

I looked at it and made a few tiny changes.  In my opinion it is good to go.

I wonder how important it is to translate this tiny 4 year old press release, particularly  given that the govt has changed, but also just because it would seem to be of such little interest?

Ciao,
Bob

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:38 PM, Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr> wrote:
Le vendredi 02 août 2013 à 17:02 +0200, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
> Hi again,
>
> Another good auld one, on bundled sales this time:
>
> Original  article:
> http://www.april.org/vente-liee-ordinateur-logiciels-a-quand-des-actes
>
> Pad: https://quadpad.lqdn.fr/vWoeUDZB8r
>
> Thanks in advance to the proofreaders,
> Thérèse

Hello everybody,

This poor thing has been waiting for its proofreader for almost 2 weeks.
Now that the backlog of translations is clearing up, is anyone
interested?

Thanks a lot.
Thérèse

--
Pour gérer votre abonnement à la liste traductions et vos informations personnelles :
http://listes.april.org/wws/info/traductions