traductions - [Trad April] [FR->EN] Translation of : Ra pport de stage : "Le secure boot : de l'informatiq ue de confiance à l'informatique déloyale"

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad April] [FR->EN] Translation of : Ra pport de stage : "Le secure boot : de l'informatiq ue de confiance à l'informatique déloyale"

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: traductions <traductions AT april.org>
  • Subject: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Translation of : Ra pport de stage : "Le secure boot : de l'informatiq ue de confiance à l'informatique déloyale"
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:00:44 +0200

Hello all,

The news about Ebticem's report is now on a pad:
https://pad.april.org/p/ebticem-secure-boot

(The report itself is in French of course, but could be translated later
on if enough people work at it. I do think it deserves it.)

You will notice differences in the layout of the pad. This is an
experiment. The pad has been created by a script (except for the title)
and, what's more interesting, can be converted to HTML automatically.
The scripts (html2pad and pad2html) are based on po4a/gettext and are
very simple. I will post them if they pass the test and if anyone is
interested (Jeanne?).

Best,
Thérèse