traductions - Re: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Press release on forced bundle selling

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Press release on forced bundle selling

  • From: Thibaut BOYER <thibaut.boyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: APRIL liste traduction <traductions AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Press release on forced bundle selling
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 11:54:41 +0200

Hi :)

I proofread, who's next? :)

I have a remark: at the begining of the text, "vente forcée" is translated as "bundling". Further it's translated as "bundle selling". I think it would be better to use the same translation all along the text, wouldn't it? (FYI, we usually use the second translation)

Regards,
Thibaut

Le 16 octobre 2014 18:34, Thérèse <godef.th AT free.fr> a écrit :
Le 14/10/2014 13:16, Thérèse a écrit :
> Le 14/10/2014 11:59, Jeanne Tadeusz a écrit :
>> Bonjour Thérèse,
>>
>> Nous avons publié hier un communiqué de presse, qui bénéficierait à être
>> traduit en anglais :
>>
>> http://www.april.org/la-vente-forcee-aurait-elle-ses-jours-comptes
>>
>> pourrais-tu t'occuper de lancer la trad ?
>>
>> D'avance merci,
>>
>> Librement,
>>
>> Jeanne
>>

> Hello everyone,
>
> Another piece of good news which can't wait!  :)
> The pad is here:
> https://pad.april.org/p/FrEn-vente-forcee-jours-comptes
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Thérèse

Hello again,

The translation is ready for proofreading,
Thérèse

--
Pour gérer votre abonnement à la liste traductions et vos informations personnelles :
http://listes.april.org/wws/info/traductions