trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] Reviewers needed for Italian, French, and Brazilian-Portuguese translations of Escape to Freedom

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] Reviewers needed for Italian, French, and Brazilian-Portuguese translations of Escape to Freedom

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <tgodefroy AT april.org>
  • To: Devin Ulibarri <devinu AT fsf.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] Reviewers needed for Italian, French, and Brazilian-Portuguese translations of Escape to Freedom
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:41:29 +0200

Le 29/07/2022 à 18:06, Devin Ulibarri a écrit :
On 7/26/22 19:00, Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:
The translations themselves can be published directly to the LP wiki,
which helps us track changes.

My hope is that this transparency will help others see which
translations are in need of review.
Excellent. That's a little how the W3C handles translations.
https://www.w3.org/International/i18n-drafts/pages/translation.html

The first draft of this page is now published at
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Translation/Status

I hope it is helpful. What do you think?

Best,
Devin

Hi Devin,

Yes, I think you are getting there. Thanks! :)

You could add the Russian subtitles of the TEDx talk if they haven't
been reviewed yet. Ineiev may know their status.

By the way, the TEDx subtitles on static.fsf.org are older than versions
on audio-video.gnu.org. Why not synchronize them?
See https://listes.april.org/wws/arc/trad-gnu/2022-07/msg00028.html

Or else, the video could be linked to subtitles on audio-video.gnu.org,
since it is hosted there (I talked to Andrew about this on RT #1859846).

All the best,
Thérèse

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page