traductions - Traduction d'un article anglais en français

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Traduction d'un article anglais en français

  • From: Lionel Allorge <lallorge AT april.org>
  • To: APRIL liste traduction <traductions AT april.org>
  • Subject: Traduction d'un article anglais en français
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:56:20 +0100

Bonjour,

J'aimerai ajouter dans la revue de presse un extrait de cet article
en anglais :
http://radar.oreilly.com/2009/10/whitehouse-switch-drupal-opensource.html

L'un de vous pourrait-il me proposer une traduction en français de ce passage
:

----
Yesterday, the new media team at the White House announced via the Associated
Press that whitehouse.gov is now running on Drupal, the open source content
management system.
This move is obviously a big win for open source. As John Scott of Open
Source for America (a group advocating open source adoption by government, to
which I am an advisor) noted in an email to me: "This is great news not only
for the use of open source software, but the validation of the open source
development model. The White House's adoption of community-based software
provides a great example for the rest of the government to follow."
John is right. While open source is already widespread throughout the
government, its adoption by the White House will almost certainly give
permission for much wider uptake.
Having the public write code may seem like a security risk, but it's just the
opposite, experts inside and outside the government argued. Because
programmers collaborate to find errors or opportunities to exploit Web code,
the final product is therefore more secure.
----

Merci d'avance.

Bonne continuation.

--