traductions - [Trad April] FR->EN Press Release on Parliament adopting the priority to free software in the law

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

[Trad April] FR->EN Press Release on Parliament adopting the priority to free software in the law

  • From: Jeanne Tadeusz <jtadeusz AT april.org>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: [Trad April] FR->EN Press Release on Parliament adopting the priority to free software in the law
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:18:23 +0200

Hi all,

Here is a new translation from French into English. It is a little specific
as it is a press release we have written in advance for an upcoming event.
The idea is that we'll be able to send out both French and English version at
the same time, so for now, it's for your eyes only.

Here is the pad: https://pad.april.org/p/cp-priority-free-software-law
Please do not send out this adress, the press release has not been published
yet (in anly language!)

We're hoping to send it out on the 9th.

Best

Jeanne