traductions - Re: [Trad April] FR->EN Press Release on Parliament adopting the priority to free software in the law

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] FR->EN Press Release on Parliament adopting the priority to free software in the law

  • From: Therese Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] FR->EN Press Release on Parliament adopting the priority to free software in the law
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 13:04:38 +0200

Le mardi 09 juillet 2013 à 07:48 +0200, von.mokor AT yahoo.com a écrit :

> I agree with the suggestions below by Thibaut.

> > * line 81
> > * " une première étape qui, espérons-le, sera suivie
> > par la mise en place d'une vraie politique publique"
> > --> Free Software priority in the Public Service for
> > Higher Education is a first step and, hopefully,
> > will be followed by **setting forth | the
> > implementation of** a real public policy
> > * what about "will be followed by the establishement
> > of a real public policy"?

Hello Mokor and Thibaut,

Thanks a lot for your proofreading.

I ended up turning the sentence around to make it more palatable -- to
me, of course: ;)

"Free Software priority in the Public Service for Higher
Education is a first step and, hopefully, a real public policy
in favour of Free Software will be set up next."

What do you think?

Thérèse