traductions - Re: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Translation request : http://pad.april.org/p/FrEn-tva-livres

Objet : Liste de discussion pour le groupe de travail traductions (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Translation request : http://pad.april.org/p/FrEn-tva-livres

  • From: Thérèse Godefroy <godef.th AT free.fr>
  • To: traductions AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [Trad April] [FR->EN] Translation request : http://pad.april.org/p/FrEn-tva-livres
  • Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 13:23:14 +0100

Le vendredi 08 novembre 2013 à 11:34 +0000, Papajorgji,Juna a écrit :
> My intuition is for either one of these: "unification of book prices" or
> "controlling the prices of books" or "unified control for book prices"

Hello,

Other suggestions :

"French book-pricing rules : Toward a VAT based on the presence or
absence of DRM?"

"French book-pricing rules : Toward a DRM-modulated VAT?"

"French book-pricing rules : Toward a DRM-based VAT?"

And a note at the end of the first paragraph:
<fn>In France, book-pricing is regulated. The price is fixed by the
editor and a retailer may not offer a discount exceeding 5% of that
price.</fn>

Regards,
Thérèse