trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] Can you help us promote the FSF's membership drive by translating the appeal page?

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] Can you help us promote the FSF's membership drive by translating the appeal page?

  • From: Therese Godefroy <thg AT gnu.org>
  • To: Miriam Bastian <miriam AT fsf.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] Can you help us promote the FSF's membership drive by translating the appeal page?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 15:08:30 +0200

Hello Miriam,

Le 17/06/2024 à 23:02, Miriam Bastian a écrit :
Dear April team,

Do you have time to translate the appeal page for the FSF's upcoming fundraiser? I'm attaching the most important snippets of the English appeal page text. It would be awesome if you could help us spread the word by translating this page. Our membership drive will start on June 24.

Many thanks in advance,
Miriam

Here is the French translation. We translated "you" by the 2nd person
singular (tu) rather than the usual "vous". Let's hope people will feel
more concerned.

Not being able to reach shop.fsf.org, we couldn't check whether the
"fridge sticker" is magnetic or uses glue. So it is referred to as
"décoration".

All the best,
Thérèse

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.