trad-gnu - Re: [Trad Gnu] Can you help us promote the FSF's membership drive by translating the appeal page?

Objet : Liste de travail pour la traduction de la philosophie GNU (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [Trad Gnu] Can you help us promote the FSF's membership drive by translating the appeal page?

  • From: Miriam Bastian <miriam AT fsf.org>
  • To: Therese Godefroy <thg AT gnu.org>
  • Cc: trad-gnu <trad-gnu AT april.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Trad Gnu] Can you help us promote the FSF's membership drive by translating the appeal page?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 09:40:34 -0400

Hello Thérèse and April team,

On 6/24/24 09:08, Therese Godefroy wrote:
Le 17/06/2024 à 23:02, Miriam Bastian a écrit :
Dear April team,

Do you have time to translate the appeal page for the FSF's upcoming fundraiser? I'm attaching the most important snippets of the English appeal page text. It would be awesome if you could help us spread the word by translating this page. Our membership drive will start on June 24.

Many thanks in advance,
Miriam

Here is the French translation. We translated "you" by the 2nd person
singular (tu) rather than the usual "vous". Let's hope people will feel
more concerned.

Many thanks for translating the appeal page! Using "tu" instead of "vous" sounds like a great idea.
Not being able to reach shop.fsf.org, we couldn't check whether the
"fridge sticker" is magnetic or uses glue. So it is referred to as
"décoration".

Thanks for checking it. The shop will reopen this week. It was closed because we lack an operations assistant. "décoration" sounds like a fitting translation. The sticker uses glue.

In solidarity,
Miriam

--
Program Manager
Free Software Foundation

Support our work for computer user freedom: https://donate.fsf.org

Follow the FSF on Mastodon: https://hostux.social/@fsf

Sign up for the FSF's newsletter: https://www.fsf.org/fss

GPG Key: 005D 0372 4A11 C08A 5A35 3D2C 906D B6E3 98AA 6CF6
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page