educ - Re: [EDUC] Projet LogiLogi

Objet : Liste de discussion du groupe de travail Éducation et logiciels libres de l'April (liste à inscription publique)

Re: [EDUC] Projet LogiLogi

  • From: Georges Khaznadar <georges.khaznadar AT free.fr>
  • To: Wybo Wiersma <wybo AT logilogi.org>
  • Cc: educ AT april.org
  • Subject: Re: [EDUC] Projet LogiLogi
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 18:30:07 +0200

Hello Wybo,

I write this e-mail following a thread which was initiated by Odile
Bénassy in the mailing list educ AT april.org, about Logilogi.

You remember that I asked if you wanted to get a French localization for
Logilogi, and you replied some months ago that the i18n was not yet
done. Is this job in your roadmap for a near future?

I would also like to ask you whether you can show an archive of a living
Logilogi server, at a time when interesting Logis have been active ?
When I browse the current contents of en.logilogi.org, there are few
active users, and they do not seem to interact very much. So it appears
that the "critical mass" of users necessary to the ignition of Logilogi
is not met.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Best regards, Georges.